Terms and Conditions
This Terms and Conditions document governs the use of the SOLECT online store including shopping and participation in promotions run by SOLECT. You can access this Agreement at any time from the bottom of any page of this website.
Purchasing from solect.nz
Solect.nz gives customers convenient, easy and secure shopping. Products displayed on the site shopping areas can be purchased using a secure online credit card transaction facility. Customers can be confident that all their details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction fulfillment. You will be given the option to register as a member of solect.nz. Your shipping address details will be filed saving you the effort of entering these details each time you purchase. This is optional and purchases can easily be made without having to register.
New Zealand Sales Only:
We only sell and ship products within New Zealand. We cannot make deliveries outside of New Zealand.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include GST (15% sales tax). All prices are correct at time of publication however, we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason.
Payment can be made by Afterpay, Visa, Mastercard, and Debit Card.
Every effort has been made to portray the colours of our products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colours you see depend on the monitor you are using, we cannot guarantee that the online display of any colour will be completely accurate.
We use the secure Hosted Payment page solution from DPS to process online orders. Customers can see their cards being authorised and debited in real time, all in an SSL secure environment. The Hosted Payment page enables us to offer customers a safe and speedy online shopping experience. DPS is committed to protecting the security of your data. A variety of security technologies and procedures are used to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers) over the internet, we protect it using encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
If you have any queries regarding shopping with solect.nz, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 543 9212.
Use of solect.nz by You:
Your right to use solect.nz is personal to you. You are responsible for all your own use of the service. You may not download, modify, transmit, or otherwise use any material from the site for public or commercial purposes. The sites content, information and advice is free of charge (unless otherwise stipulated). However, you are responsible for your own network and connection charges.
Solect.nz will over time provide content and information which children may find interesting and may wish to access. However, no one under the age of 13 years can provide any personal information. Minors under the age of 18 years are prohibited from making purchases on the service.
This site provides general information about solect.nz and the products and services they offer. The information contained in the site has been prepared solely for providing information about solect.nz, its subsidiaries and the services and products they offer. solect.nz reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on the site at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase please see our Return Policy for details on how to obtain a refund.
Solect.nz and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from this website, your use of or reliance on this website or any of the information or materials available on this website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action. By your use of this website, you agree that you are using this website solely at your own risk.
Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gift Cards are a convenient way to give the gift of SOLECT Shoes. They are redeemable online at solect.nz and at the SOLECT Tauranga and Auckland stores.
1 Queen Street
You can visit us in store to purchase, and specify any value. You can also add a personal message to the card carrier for in store purchases.
View your balance:
To view your Gift Card balance, go to solect.nz, login to your account and visit the Gift Card section. Enter your barcode number and click ‘Check Status and Balance’ to view your card balance. Alternatively, our SOLECT stores can check your balance, either in person or over the phone.
You cannot return or cancel your SOLECT Gift Card after it is dispatched. Purchasers who wish to cancel or re-direct a Gift Card purchase prior to its delivery to a recipient should contact us immediately via phone call.
Lost or stolen gift cards:
Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly.
You may not use a Gift Card to purchase other Gift Cards. SOLECT Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or returned for a refund. Unused balances are not refundable or transferable. SOLECT is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Card value expires 24 months after date of issue.
SOLECT Loyalty Dollars are not earned on the purchase of a Gift Card. Loyalty Dollars can be earned when using a Gift Card as payment for full-priced items.
Delivery information and requirements for gift card purchasers:
Gift Cards may not be shipped to international addresses. All orders of Gift Cards are subject to a process that compares purchaser information provided on the website with information about the purchaser provided by the purchaser's financial institution. If there is a discrepancy, your Gift Card order may be delayed until it can be corrected. If you have concerns about your order, please contact Customer Support. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address.
We are not responsible for Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate physical address or email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the address of the recipient is correct and contact us if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her Gift Card.
If you wish to add a personal message to a Gift Card carrier, complete the online order then phone us on 07 543 9212 with your order number to specify your message to us over the phone. Alternatively visit us in store to purchase your Gift Card, and write your personalised message on the Gift Carrier. Personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the presentation carrier Gift Card.
Acceptance of terms and conditions:
Purchasing a Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may change at any time.
SOLECT $500 VOUCHER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is run across Facebook & Instagram from our verified account only.
2. Sign up to win is available only to NEW members.
3. The organiser of this competition (the Promotion) is Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd (the Promoter) on behalf of SOLECT.
4. The competition commences on Thursday 24th June 2021 and closes at 11:59pm on Saturday 24th July 2021.
5. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. You can only enter the competition once by filling in the SOLECT Facebook Lead Generation Sign Up form. Other attempts to entry will be removed.
7. The Promotion is only open to residents of New Zealand over 18 years of age.
8. The Promotion is not open to staff and family members of Brittain Wynyard or their agencies.
9. To be eligible to enter the Promotion and win prizes, you must complete all compulsory details in the entry form.
10. By signing up to this promotion you agree to receive email communications from SOLECT. You can opt out at any time.
11. Winner can choose any brand and style that we carry to the value of $500.
12. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. If a product is not available an alternative of the same or higher value will be supplied at the promoter’s discretion.
13. The Prize winner will have until 12pm Saturday 31st July 2021, to accept their prize by return email to the Promoter. Failure to do so will result in a random redraw of the applicable Prize.
14. Entrants may only enter the Promotion once. Participants are advised by the Promoter that anti-spam legislation is in force in New Zealand, and that they should only share the Promotion with people who would reasonably expect to receive communications from them. Additionally, the use of any auto tweeter or similar mechanism will render entries invalid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to submit an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other reasonable cause which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
18. The Promoter is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation substituting prizes that it believes are of similar value or benefit) or to cancel the promotion at any time without prior notification.
19. Information on how to enter and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions and by entering the Promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
20. The winner agrees to the use of their name in any publicity material.
21. The collection, use, and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties but you do authorise Brittain Wynyard and Co Ltd to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or SOLECT.
BACK TO SCHOOL SALE
1. Take 15% off all Back to School styles. Back to school styles include all styles featured here: School Collection
2. Discount code BTS2022 must be entered at checkout for the discount to apply.
3. Sale ends 2/02/22 or while stock lasts. Can't be used with any other offer.