Free shipping on orders over $100
1 hour Click and Collect
60 day free returns
All orders over $100 are delivered Freight Free within New Zealand. Orders below $100 incur a delivery fee of $3.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. You can track your order by going to the Courier Post website: http://www.courierpost.co.nz/ Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Use this chart to convert your foot measurement to your shoe size.
OPTIMAL FIT IN TWO WIDTHS
Unfortunately, foot pain is one of the most common complaints people have.
Much of the pain that people feel when they run, walk and stand is the result of wearing the wrong shoes. In order to correct this – and this can be done – we offer you a choice of two different widths for many of the models in our shop.
The unfilled in foot symbol identifies all shoes, sandals and clogs for normal and healthy feet.
The filled in foot symbol identifies shoes, sandals and clogs that we offer especially for slim and narrow feet.
Please be sure to choose the shoes with the correct symbol when selecting and order footwear. Your feet should be nestled in the footbed. This means that they should not rest on the inside and outside of the footbed edge. Just as with a regular bed – you don’t lie on the edge.
Featuring a just-right 3cm height, the Midform Universal offers a fresh, toned-down take on the bold platform look.Finished with Unifi® recycled polyester straps.
- Best for: All-day wear , Festival wear, Getting around town
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Moulded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cushion for added support and comfort where it matters most
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Added Microban® treatment keeps smells at bay
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- 3cm platform
Style No. T1125651WSMM