COVID-19 NZ Update
Last update: 06:00AM NZT, 28 February, 2021
As of 6:00am 28 February 2021, Auckland has moved into Level 3, and the rest of NZ will be in Level 2. We want to let our customers know how SOLECT is handling this current situation.
• SOLECT Commercial Bay store is closed.
• SOLECT Tauranga store will be open and will continue to follow our increased and enforced health and hygiene protocols - like thorough hand washing and sanitising through frequent cleanings.
• Hand sanitiser will be available for all customers and staff to use freely on entering and exiting our store.
• Social distancing will be practiced with all customers in store with your consideration in mind at all times.
• SOLECT online will continue to be available 24/7 and our delivery promises and returns policies remain in place. Product is distributed locally from either of our Tauranga Crossing or Commercial Bay stores following safe and hygienic processes. If there will be any delays to your order we will communicate directly with you via email.
• Please understand there may be some courier delays during this time.
With a complex situation like this, these plans might change, and if so we’ll update this page accordingly. We are closely monitoring what’s going on and will continue to follow recommendations from the New Zealand Government. Our dedicated team will continue to support and service your needs.
For any questions or to provide feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SOLECT NZ Team